Juvenile Law

Widrig Law PLLC represents juveniles who have been charged with a criminal offense, parents in dependency proceedings in juvenile court against abuse and neglect charges.

Additionally we offer representation to unmarried parents who seek custody, visitation, and child support, termination of parental rights and all matters involving juveniles including:

Paternity Matters

Establishing paternity is more than just claiming that someone is the father. Sometimes these actions can be very complicated and as more children are increasingly born out of wedlock, an increasing number of unwed mothers and fathers are seeking to legally establish parentage. we are committed to helping mothers, fathers, and children legally establish paternity. Call us for more information.

Child Attorney, Paternity, Child Abuse, Neglect, Juvenile Offenses, Shoplifting, DUI, DWI, Juvenile Defense and MoreIssue Related to Dependent Neglect:

Allegations of abuse and neglect are easy to make, and they can cause significant problems for parents, whether or not they are true or unfounded. we have significant experience representing parents dealing with Department of Children’s Services (DCS) investigations and though the Dependent Neglect court process. Call us for more information and to set up a free consultation.

Call us for a free consultation on any of these or other matters.

Widrig Law is a Family Law Attorney law firm. Our main offerings include: Divorce Attorneys, Child Support Lawyers and Bankruptcy Attorneys for all your legal needs.

We serve the following States, Cities, Zip Codes and Counties:

Tennessee, Nashville 37219, Murfreesboro 37130, Smyrna 37167, Franklin 37064, Lebanon 37087, Mount Juliet 37121, Gallatin 37077, Davidson County, Rutherford County, Wilson County, Williamson County, Sumner County

Contact Us • Free Consultation
Contact Form